Hello and Welcome back!!
Sorry, it has been quiet around here. I have been very busy sewing and getting my first pattern with Violette Field Threads ready for the testing phase! 🙂
So today I’m lucky to be a part of the Wonderland Blog Tour and I am VERY excited to share what I made and also show off this beautiful fabric. Katarina Roccella‘s and Art Gallery Fabrics new Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland inspired collection is fun, whimsical and full of beautiful purples, pinks, aqua and even metallic!
I had the privilege of meeting Katarina at the last Quilt Market. She was incredibly kind hearted, down to earth and beautiful inside and out. Thank you for allowing me the privilege of joining you on your blog tour!!
For this tour I had the privilege of using three pieces from Katerina’s Collection.
Voile is was the perfect substrate for the flounce and moves so beautifully.
Floral Headband by Little Sparrow Bows
My daughter loves these fabrics especially Wonderlandia Confection because of the whimsical little girls having a tea party and swinging from trees. This fabric collection is perfect for children’s clothing young and older. Even I would love a skirt or dress with the Enchanted Leaves Plum!
Just look at that yummy plum color!!
Not only do I get to show off this beautiful fabric but this is also a preview of my very first pattern, Genevieve, with Violette Field Threads. We are currently in testing and will be releasing soon. The testers have out done themselves and I can’t wait to share. I have SEVERAL more pictures and way more details to share later. Like what inspired me to design this style , think Jackie O meets modern day trends. This has been my baby since May so I am beyond excited to share this with you! Eeeeek!!!
You can see more of my inspiration HERE !!!
Here is a sneak peek of
Dress above is made with:
*Cheshire Feathers Pastry Metallic
Dress shown below is made with:
*Enchanted Leaves Plum
*Your Heart Pink Metallic
I cannot wait to show you all the photos and detail on the next blog post!! 😉
I am so grateful to Art Gallery Fabrics and Katarina for sending me fabric to use in my tutorial, promotion and blog tour! Thank you!!
Here is a run down of the blog tour:
1. ERICA TOOLE – October 5th
2. LAURA SCARAMELLA of SIMPLE LIFE COMPANY – October 6th
3. DANA BOLYARD – October 7th
4. RACHAEL GANDER – October 8th
5. HEATHER and MEG of QUILT STORY – October 9th
6. JOELLEN KEMPER of SEW ILLUMINATED – October 10th
7. STACY BARRETT of a VINTAGE FAIRYTALE – October 11th
8. ERICA JACKMAN – October 12th
9. KATHLEEN RIGGINS – October 13th
10. MARIJA VUJČIĆ – October 14th
11. SVETLANA SOTAK – October 15th
12. KYLIE KELSHEIMER of SEW KYLIE – October 16th
13. ALEXIS WRIGHT of MY SWEET SUNSHINE – October 17th
14. MICHELLE WILKIE – October 18th
15. HEMAMALINI – October 19th
16. LYNNE GOLDSWORTHY – October 20th